Saturday 25 January 2014

Essie Nail Polish - Pink about it

Just a short post today so you can see the Essie nail polish in 'pink about it'. This is the first essie nail polish that I've bought and it was a bit of an impulse buy as it was only £2.50 from fragrance direct. I've really been into pastel nails lately ready for spring (although it's still definitely winter here in the uk).


This nail polish also has hints of glitter which you can see in this close up. They are harder to see on the nails, I used two coats which brought out the colour more, although I think it made the glitter a lot harder to see. I can't wait to wear this colour in the spring/summer sun!


Abigail x

6 comments:

  1. This colour is gorgeous, I love the formula of Essie polishes x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not something I'd usually go for but I love it!

      Delete
  2. I really like this colour, pastel pinks are really in this spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great shade! I just wish it was Spring weather now haha

      Delete
  3. Such a nice colour!

    Mybeautysleuth x

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice shade and goes well with the shimmer too x

      Delete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.