Monday 20 January 2014

Steal her Style: Anne Hathaway

Anne Hathaway is a brilliant actress with great style so I thought I'd show you two different styles, one for the day and one for evening/night. It took me a while to choose these two because there are so many great outfits she has pulled off!


A collage of Anne Hathaway's casual style
1. Blazer - H+M - £24.99
2. Jeans - TopShop - £40
3. Necklace - NewLook - £7.99
4. Top - NewLook - £14.99
5. Shoes - River Island - £40
6. Sunglasses - NewLook - £4.99
7. Bag - H+M - £29.99


A collage of Anne Hathaway's evening style
1. Dress - Karen Millen - £95
2. Clutch Bag - Accessorize - £15
3. Shoes - NewLook - £24.99


Which one do you prefer?


Abigail x

6 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of the top - it's perfect to style with a statement necklace :o) :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I love gold statement necklaces in particular! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hey there! I nominated your blog for the liebster award!

    http://niaserendipity.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    Have a lovely day :)

    xx Nia

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.