Thursday 9 January 2014

The Sunshine Award

Thank you to Tania for nominating me for the Sunshine Award, you can find her blog hereThis award is for bloggers who are; 'positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere'.

The rules are pretty easy to follow and here they are:
-Share 11 facts about yourself
-Answer the 11 set questions by your nomination blogger
-Nominate 11 bloggers
-Include 11 questions for your nominees to answer
-Let them know you've nominated them with a comment



11 Facts about me:
1. I'm not the tallest of people at 5ft and maybe a bit more.
2. I am the oldest sibling.
3. I don't like coffee.
4. I'm going to turn 20 this year.
5. I started this blog on the last day of August 2013.
6. I'm hoping to be doing a work placement next year.
7. Rabbits are my favourite animal.
8. I like all sorts of music but my favourite bands are Mcfly, the 1975 and Arctic Monkeys.
9. I cry at Toy Story 3... it's a very sad film.
10. Even though I'm an interior design student, I've never been to an Ikea.. shocking, I know.
11. I use to be really scared of going to the dentists, but after having braces and going so often I got use to it... sort of.

Tania's Questions:
1. Are you still at College/School/University? Yes, I'm in my second year at university studying Interior Design.
2. Where are you from? I'm from Lincolnshire.
3. Favourite movie of all time? Either Harry Potter, Toy Story or Grease, I don't think I could choose, I'm also a sucker for almost any rom/com too!
4. Reason you became a blogger? I was inspired by bloggers and You-Tubers such as 'Fleur de Force' and 'Zoella'.
5. High-end or drugstore products? It depends on the brand, I have a lot of Rimmel products but I'm currently lusting after a YSL lipstick!
6. Do you own any awards? Blogger awards? If so then yes, liebster, versatile blogger and now the sunshine award too.
7. Craziest thing you have ever done? I can't really think of anything 'crazy' rock climbing was pretty crazy when I did that but that could be due to the fact that I'm not a massive fan of heights.
8. One thing you have always wanted but are yet to posses? A yorkshire terrior! I love these little dogs and hope to own one on day!
9. What books are you a huge fan of? Harry Potter, and I do like autobiographies too, Michael Mcintyre's is a good read!
10. Favourite make-up product? Mascara
11. A fact that not many people know about you? I can't stand seafood.

My Nominees:

My Questions for the nominees:
1. How often do you blog?
2. What book are you currently reading?
3. What's your favourite film?
4. Handbags or shoes?
5. Favourite perfume?
6. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it?
7. What is your favourite foundation?
8. Are you a dog or cat person?
9. Why did you start blogging?
10. How did you think of your blog name?
11. What is the first concert you went to?


Abigail x

4 comments:

  1. Great post! Love the idea of the Sunshine award. Do you have any tips for undergraduates? as I'm starting in September x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erm I'd say (if you're moving away from home) don't worry because you'll make lots of new friends and still be able to go back to see your family when the term ends and on weekends! And the student night life is great! :) x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination!! Your blog is great :D xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.