Saturday 11 January 2014

What's in my Make-up Bag

I've seen quite a few 'what's in my make-up bag' posts lately so I thought it was about time I showed you all what's in my make-up bag. I only have a selection of products with me because I'm still on my Christmas break from uni (going back tomorrow), so it's basically my every day make-up with a few different/extra eyeliners and lip products. I also haven't included other bits that were in my make-up bag such as brushes (because I really need some new ones) and hair bands/grips.

A photo of my make-up bag contents


A photo of my foundation, concealer and face powder
L - R



A photo of my bronzers and blusher

 Ted Baker Bronzer - part of a gift set (review here)

MUA Bronzer (shade 1) £1

Sunkissed Bronzer - part of a set available here £4.49


A photo of my eye products


Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner £3 - half price!


Avon eyeliner - (no link online)


Sun-kissed eye shadow duo and eyeliner - part of a set available here £4.49

A photo of my lipsticks.

Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick (shade111) £5.49

MAC Lipstick (shade costa chic) £15

MUA Lipstick (shade 13) £1


Abigail x

2 comments:

  1. Interesting sets.
    I don't have to many drugstore purchases because I can never find the right color for my skin!
    E | Beauty/Skincare | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! your blog is very nice, well done!
    come see mine?
    you're welcome!

    http://cyrilmakeup.blogspot.it

    I follow you .. can you reply please ?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.