Wednesday 4 September 2013

The Liebster Awards!

I'd seen this around on quite a few blogs but I didn't know exactly what it was until I was nominated by Rebecca from http://thenetdoll.blogspot.co.uk/ - Thanks for nominating me Rebecca, you should all go and check out her blog too!


If you've been nominated, the rules are:


1. You have to answer the 10 questions that your nominator gave you.

2. Nominate 10 people who have under 200 followers and link them in your post.

3. Think of 10 new questions for you nominees to answer.


4. Let them know you've nominated them so they can post their responses.







My answers to Rebecca's questions are..

1) What is a beauty rule that you preach but don't practice?
Sometimes forgetting to take my make-up off before bed when i'm really tired.

2) What made you want to start a blog?
From when I first started reading beauty blogs and watching them on youtube such as fleur and zoella.

3) Who would you say is your style icon?
Not sure, I tend to mix up what I wear depending on what I feel like

4) If you could fly to another country right now, which one would it be?
Italy

5) Would you rather fill in your eyebrows with red lipstick every day or use dark grey eyeshadow as blusher every day?
Dark grey eyeshadow as blusher, I wouldn't want my eyebrows to stand out like that!

6) What do you want to be when you're older?
Interior Designer

7) If you could have a makeover in the style of a celebrity, who would it be?
Katy Perry

8) Are you into watching YouTubers? If so, who?
Too many! fleur, zoella, louise, stylesuzi, dollybowbow, joey, tanya and jim, ingrid, alfie, tyler...

9) What is your most worn item of clothing?
I wear Newlook jeans quite a lot (even if it is summer)!

10) Which is your favourite well-known blog and favourite not well-known blog?
favourite well-known blog - Fleur or zoe
favourite not well-known blog - saidacanephotography

The blogs that I'll be nominating are:

Now my 10 questions for you are...

1) What's your favourite drugstore make-up brand?
2) What's your favourite high-end make-up brand?
3) What perfume do you wear?
4) Who was your inspiration to start blogging?
5) If you were to go to the cinema right now which film would you see?
6) Where did you go on holiday to last?
7) What's your favourite TV show?
8) What's your most used beauty product?
9) What's one hair/beauty product you can't live without?
10) Who do you think is the celebrity with the best fashion sense?

Abigail x

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination, so lovely of you :)
    I shall answer your questions on my next post x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award! Your blog is really lovely! :)


    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! and thanks so much, means a lot! :)

      Delete
  4. That's okay and oh really.. why not! haha :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for thinking of my blog :) love the questions you picked out and I'll try and give this a go soon!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.