Sunday 1 September 2013

August Favourites

It's September already so that means it's time for everyone's August favourites! I thought i'd share with you some of the things I've been loving this month beauty, fashion and a few little random pieces too.
1. Boots Strawberry Body Spray - I've had this for so long I don't think they sell it anymore but it has a very fruity summery smell.
2&3. Must haves for someone as pale as myself this month are the Garnier Ambre Solaire SPF 30 and the Calypso after sun gel.
4. I caved and bought a shake weight earlier this month, it really does work but I might have had a week off and really need to get back into it!
5. This summer for some reason there's been a lot card playing, nothing to do with beauty I know but it's been one of the things I've been finding myself doing this month so I thought I'd share that with you.
6. These cheap Primark sandals only cost a few pounds and they have loads of colours available, great for taking along to the beach and are perfect with almost any outfit

These next three are the main beauty products I've been using the most this month:
7. MAC lipstick in shade costa chic, AB10.
8. Rimmel Kate Lipstick in shade 111 'Kiss of Life'.
9. Bourjois Paris nail polish in shade 27 'Beige Glamour'.

This dress I bought back in April from Newlook although it wasn't until August when I finally got a chance to wear it! Newlook have changed the design since then though but I do prefer this one.

Throughout August I've also been making a lot of smoothies, juices and milkshakes from scratch with my little blender! These are some I made last night, two strawberry and banana smoothies and a peanut butter and banana milkshake!

That's it for my monthly favourites this month, if you'd like anything I've mentioned reviewing then let me know.

What have been your August favourites?

Abigail x









1 comment:

  1. I was there when u bought that dress! :p forgot how nice it was xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.