Wednesday 11 September 2013

Coconut Bath Milk

Hello everyone!

I've been sucked in yet again to bath products! (what am I going to do when I go back to uni this weekend with no bath?!) This time it's 'coconut bath milk' by 'The Soap Shack'. I'm pretty sure they might only be a little local boutique as I can't find a website for them but I'll tell you all about it anyway.


I'd never really heard of coconut bath milk before although I knew it was something that would be good for you. (The packaging enough was enough to sell me it, how cute is that flower!) As I picked this packet up the lady kindly told me how each part of the product works on doing something different for your body as the instructions also show (below).


This is what the powder inside looks like, basically just powdered milk and oats. I didn't use the whole packet at once, more of 1/3 - 1/2 the packet (always one to make the most of something like this) and as I stirred my bath after pouring it in, it gradually turned into a milky texture with some oats floating around here and there. I did feel quite ill at the thought of having a bath in milk and oats but I've come to realise it was probably just the heat of my bath (I always tend to make them a bit too hot!).
I can't say I've really noticed any difference to my skin since using this although I guess maybe you're not suppose to notice anything and it's just naturally good for you and your skin. I will be using the rest of this up (although I might save it for the times I come back home instead of using it all before I go back to uni) and I recommend this product, or any like it as I've really had a thing for natural and local products lately.

Let me know if you know of anything similar that's out there :)


Abigail x

5 comments:

  1. Wow that's really cool! I have a friend who lives on a farm & she gave me soap made out of goat's milk. haha. :)

    x leah symonne x

    itlslei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that sounds interesting! I think i've tried something similar to do with sheep actually :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! :)
    http://makeup-ramblings.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award.html
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo this sounds great! I've never tried anything like this before so ill have to give it a go :) thank you x

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.