Thursday 13 February 2014

Mini Lush Haul


 Yesterday I went to Lincoln for a little day out and whilst I was there I just had to pop into Lush for a few things. I don't have a Lush store near me at home or when I'm at uni so that's my little excuse for having a small spend!


These are the two little beauty's that I purchased. On the left is the Dragon's Egg bath bomb which was £3.25 and on the right is the Creamy Candy bubble bar which was £2.50. I picked up the Dragon's Egg bath bomb first and wasn't sure which one to get, I was going to get the space girl bath bomb but I'd already tried that one before and wanted a change. This one stood out to me in particular because of the colourful pieces of confetti (rice paper confetti/'dragon scales') it is filled with and then when I picked it up, the smell. "Its scent is reminiscent of lemon sherbet, with a hint of jasmine, leaving you feeling great and ready for a good day" says Lush. It smelt so fruity and the fact that includes popping candy (what more can you ask for?!) inspired by the Dragon's Egg firework cake, I just had to buy it. The Creamy Candy bubble bar is another product which I am yet to try, it has "a nourishing, creamy candy-scented bubble bar with added cocoa butter for soft skin" according to Lush so I can't wait to use this and it also smells of candy floss!

I'm hoping to get to try both of these out sometime before I head back to uni this weekend so keep an eye out for them on my Twitter here and my Instagram here.

Have you tried any of these? What are your favourite Lush products?


Abigail x

8 comments:

  1. I'm going to lush this weekend and can't wait, love their bubble bars x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're my favourite lush products :) x

      Delete
  2. The Creamy Candy bubble bar is one of my favourites! It smells amazing xx

    rachraves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of trying it before but it does smell so good! xx

      Delete
  3. I've never actually tried anything from Lush yet but I love the fun names of the products :) Cream Candy sounds so inviting :)x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to try their products they're great :) x

      Delete
  4. Super cooool blog babe!!! I just started following you on Bloglovin' :-).. I would appreciate it and would love it if you can follow back!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I'll give yours a look now :) x

      Delete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.