Friday 7 February 2014

February Wishlist

February's wish list is honestly one of my favourites that I've posted so far! If I wasn't such a poor student I'd have to buy every one of these items (although the Tanya Burr nails are already out of stock) but until get rich I'll just have to lust over these items from the computer screen. Enjoy...


1. Topshop rabbit t-shirt - £15
 2. Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer (Big Bang) - £4.99
3. Real Techniques Blusher Brush - £9.99
4. Origins Clear Improvement Face Mask - £22
5. Tanya Burr nail polishes (Little Duck, Mischief Managed and Penguin Chic) - £5.99
6. ASOS/Warehouse trousers - £45
7. ASOS top - £10.50 (sale)
8. ALDO Boots - £37.49 (sale)

What's on your current wish list?


Abigail x

5 comments:

  1. Have you seen our 15% off code on Real Techniques? Check out www.myprettyfaceplace.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi love, great post! I nominated you for the Liebster awards over on my blog! xx
    http://stylishlyyoursbeautyblog.blogspot.ca/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. really want to try the origins face mask but I just can't justify the price:-( great post! x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same here but hopefully will take a gamble on it one day :) x

      Delete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.