Saturday 1 February 2014

Product Empties

This is the first time I've done a 'Product Empties' post, usually I either switch between so many products that I don't often empty many (hence my current ten body butters/lotions) or just throw the odd few that I do get away. So, for the past month or so I've managed to use up a few products and saved them until I had enough to show you.




Rimmel Match Perfection concealer - This is one of my favourite concealers, although I don't use this for blemishes as it also works as a highlighter and those aren't the areas you want to draw attention to. It is however really good under the eyes for example.



Rimmel 'Scandaleyes' mascara - This is one of the older products from my empties and I have used a couple of others since I last used this one. I wouldn't say it was my favourite mascara but I think it could be compared to the Maybelline Colossal Mascara (which I reviewed here).



I really like both of these foundations although they are quite different. The Wake Me Up Foundation looks a lot better worn in the summer because the shades are slightly darker for when you've been out in the sun, and it also has a shimmer to it which I actually like! The Match Perfect Foundation is however more of an all round good foundation, one which would probably work well for you if you are just starting to get into make-up and are looking for a good foundation too.



The Soap and Glory Sugar Crush body scrub is my absolute all time favourite body scrub! The smell is amazing and it does a really good job at leaving your skin feeling smooth.Instead of repurchasing this one however I have decided to try something a little different which if you check back here regularly, there should be a review up on my new Gadi body scrub.



These two products I have already re-purchased - I love them that much! The L'Oreal Micellar Solution I use to take off my make-up which you can find my review on here. This Vo5 shampoo is quite possibly my favourite shampoo, just lately I've been trying out a few different shampoos to see which works best for me (I'm currently using a herbal essences one) and I've decided to re-purchase this one, being my current favourite!


Let me know if you enjoy reading product empties posts because I've never posted one before.


Abigail x

4 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a eye makeup remover that isn't as expensive as my Taaj micellar water so I may give the L'Oreal Micellar Solution a go! I would use the Taaj micellar water is amazing and lasted me a year of removing eye makeup almost everyday but at £18 a bottle it's a big investment to begin with but I highly recommend getting it off Amazon!

    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh it sounds good if it has lasted you that long! I also want to try the new micellar solution by Garnier, I've read some reviews which say it's better than the l'oreal one xx

      Delete
  2. I love the loreal micellar solution too it's definitely been my go to however I've heard about the new garnier one too so I really want to give that a go just before my loreal runs out so I can compare them. Just started following your blog keep up the good work :)

    www.sophalou.blogspot.co.uk

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.