Tuesday 4 February 2014

Beauty Box Swap with Tania

At the beginning of the year Tania and I both tweeted that we'd like to do a Beauty Box Swap. I replied to her tweet and before you know it we were planning on how much to spend, what sorts of things to buy and how long we should have before we post them to each other. We decided on a price range of £15-£20 and to have the box posted during the last week of January which we both managed to do!

I was so excited to see the box when it came as I knew it was going to be this, (I only went to take some rubbish out) and I rushed back in to open it and see what lovely things were inside! Tania also sent a nice little note as well as notes on each little present too! So, on with some photo's of the box swap...




The box came filled with some lovely boxes and a gift bag with the items wrapped in some colourful tissue paper. The first one that I opened was the the polka dot gift bag.

Inside I found an Essie nail polish in 'All Tied Up'. I'm wearing this nail polish right now and I really like it, so keep your eyes peeled for a post on this very soon! Next up was this bath bomb which smells so so so nice that when I picked it up it took me a while to put it back down! I can't wait to try it out and then I might even need to buy some more. And last but not least from this gift bag were three candles which also smell amazing (as you can tell I really do like my scents) but I am yet to try these out too.


Next up in this box is a Calvin Klein eye shadow and a Collection 2000 lip stain which both actually match perfectly when I tried them out! I might do a FOTD using them both to show you what they're like soon. There was also this metallic silver/gold bracelet with diamante's which I love. 


And in the final box were these three Grace Cole products. A body wash, body lotion and hand and nail lotion, which also smell really nice. Tanya has also asked me to do a review on these which I will when I get around to testing these out, I already have a larger Grace Cole set of hand wash and hand lotion which I got for Christmas so I'm sure these will be just as nice to use.


You can see Tania's post on what I sent her in our box swap here. I'd also just like to say thank you again to Tanya for doing this box swap with me, I've really enjoyed it and loved picking out the items!

Have you done a box swap before or anything similar?


Abigail x

8 comments:

  1. I love the idea of box swaps and hope to do one in the future. You got some great items x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely taking part, I'd do it if you get the chance, I'd like to do one again at some point x

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you liked them :) Thanks for doing this with me!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked yours too! and you're welcome hahaa :) x

      Delete
  3. Wow you got some really pretty products here <3 loving the essie polish shade x

    www.krystelcouture.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice, I'm even wearing it now :) x

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love this idea, great way to find new products!
    I have nominated you for a Liebster Award - Have a look at my blog post to find out more! http://hannahheard.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.