Saturday 22 February 2014

Primark Haul

The past couple of times I've been into Primark I've actually seen quite a few things I like. So, without spending too much (which is easier than it sounds in Primark) I thought I'd treat myself and buy a few bits and pieces.


The first thing that really caught my eye (and was also the reason why I went back) was this blouse which was £9. I've started to have a thing for collars lately and I also really like the neutral colour. I think it can be worn in a work environment as well as being dressed down with some jeans and a jumper.


This top was in the sale for £3 down from £7 which I think is an absolute bargain. I wore this for the first time the other day with leggings, a black string top underneath it and a long cardigan and I was really impressed with it, I can't believe how cheap I managed to get it for.


Lastly are some cute Barbie socks which I really like, (I'm all for fun socks) and this gold and mint green statement necklace. These necklaces also look really good with a nice collar and jumper and I think they can make a whole outfit look so much better.


Have you picked anything nice up from Primark lately?



Abigail x

2 comments:

  1. I have that blouse and I wear it so often. I loved wearing it with black jeans and a cropped jumper, so comfy too! Now following you on bloglovin' too lovely, your blog is great!

    Rose | Juxta-Rose

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love wearing it with a jumper or with disco pants! Aw thank you! xxx

      Delete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.