Monday 28 July 2014

A Trip to London

A couple of weeks ago now I spent a few days in London with some of my friends and because I know a lot of my followers and views are from outside the UK (and because I love taking photos) I thought I'd share some pictures I took there with you.



The view from London buses

Cocktails



M&M World



M&M World




Covent Garden's floating people

SNOG Frozen Yogurt



The Thames and Big Ben



The London Eye



St. Paul's Cathedral



Ice Cream from Chin Chin Labs in Camden


Kings Cross Station

Where are your favourite places to visit in London?



Abigail x

6 comments:

  1. love these pics, london is my fave place! An amazing restaurant to go to is 'Inamo'. they have interactive tables so you order your food using the table and you can play games on it and stuff .. so much fun! :) x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks! Oh that sounds amazing! I'll have to try and find that next time I'm down there, think I've heard of it before actually :) x

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a great day out. But how did I not know there was an M&M world in London?! Definitely gunna have to go there next time I'm in London!

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    YouTube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa I think it's in Leceister Square (not sure exactly) basically a big shop full of M&M things :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had a lovely time, I loved the photographs! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks! Best wishes.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'll check it out now :) xx

      Delete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.