Friday 25 July 2014

Blogger's Snail Mail

It was a couple of months ago now when I signed up to be a part of the Blogger's Snail Mail. You are given a partner and have around a month to get to know each other, my partner was Edel from www.edeltherese.com who is from Ireland. We got to know each other by sending e-mails to one another and now we have finally sent each other our packages!


This is what was in the wonderful package from Edel. The rules were to send a postcard or card with either inspirational quotes or something to do with where you are from and to keep the limit to £5 for the gifts.





This is the card Edel sent me which shows drawings of the lovely places in Waterford in Ireland.





Edel also sent a hand-made bracelet! How good is that?! I love how this is so unique and I'm so grateful for the time she must have put into making this, it's so cute.





And finally these earings were also sent in the package which I also really like!

This is the second time I've done some sort of box swap with another blogger and it reminds me how great the bloggers of the blogging world are! Thanks to Edel again for being my partner for the Blogger's Snail Mail, don't forget to go and check out her blog here.


Abigail x

3 comments:

  1. Sounds fun, I should also join!!
    Loved the post! ; )
    Izzy from http://thefashionnewbieandco.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I love it!
    It's a great idea which I hadn't heard of before I read your post, but I'm really tempted to join Blogger's Snail Mail now, it seems lovely :)

    Ana xo
    www.dancinontiptoes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good and I think there's another one starting soon! :) xx

      Delete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.