Wednesday 1 April 2015

Pinterest Post #12 - Easter

As you all probably know, pinterest is full of things to make and bake and with it coming up to Easter this weekend I thought I'd share with you a few Easter ideas and treats. You can find more that I've pinned on my Easter pinterest board, but here are my top five.


Candles in Egg Shells - This looks like such a good idea especially for Easter, painting the egg shells also could make a cute display of different colours as a centerpiece for an Easter meal.

Easter Chick Cupcakes - I love baking but I don't think I'd have the patience to be able to make something this detailed, it almost looks too good to eat though!

Easter Bunny Cake - Now this is my kind of cake, whoever thought of this design for a cake is just pure genius. I'd love to try and bake this and I think children would be pretty entertained with this too.

Pom-Pom Easter Bunny - This could be a cute Easter gift to give someone who maybe doesn't like/or want chocolate for Easter, plus it's handmade which is also nice to give.

Bird's Nest Bites - These look much easier to make, and I love the cuteness of them looking so much like bird nests. Plus you don't actually need to bake them which makes them easier and quicker too.

What are your Easter plans?

Abigail x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.