Monday 6 April 2015

Etsy Wishlist

I'm sure you've all heard of Etsy, but incase you haven't it's a website which you can have your own account or even business on. Where you can sell your handmade and vintage items and gifts. I'll hopefully be selling some of my own handmade gifts on there soon so keep your eyes peeled for that, but as I was browsing on there the other day I thought I'd create a little wishlist.


Above The Knuckle Rings - Jewellery is one of the most popular things on Etsy, in my opinion at least, so I had to pick out at least one piece to show you. I love these above the knuckle rings and you get 8 in a pack which I think is a lot compared to what you usually see in high street stores.

Mason Jar Light - If you could see my room you'd know that I probably have some kind of light obsession, from fairy lights around my fire place to candles and even electronic candles. And this mason jar light has to be next on my wishlist!

Dip Dyed Gift Tags - I've actually started making my own gift tags recently but when I saw these I thought it was such a good idea to dip-dye them and it means that every single one will be unique too.

Moleskine Notebook - I'm all about notebooks lately, whether they're for jotting down blogging ideas, ideas for projects at uni or just general to-do lists - or maybe even my secret plan to conquer the world....

Sweater Weather Is Better Weather Jumper - Let's face it, everyone's dying for Spring/Summer weather to hurry up at the moment but we all know sweater weather is better weather, right?


What are your favourite finds on Etsy?


Abigail x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.