Sunday 12 April 2015

Primark Haul - Spring 2015

A couple of weeks ago now I popped into Primark to see their Spring collection. I'd watched a lot of Primark hauls before (and after) going and saw they have so many nice things at the moment. Although in the store I went to it wasn't as good as I'd hoped because it's only a small store in a town, but I did manage to pick up a few things which I liked so I thought I'd share them with you.





This jumper is the first thing I picked up from these and I have to say I think it has to be the cosiest jumper I own. I did buy it in two sizes too big for me, not only because who doesn't love a baggy jumper? But also because it was in the sale for just £3 and it was the smallest size I could find, and I just couldn't leave without it. Next up is this black vest top with a scalloped edge all the way around with the shape of flowers cut out from each 'scallop' shape. I remember when these scallop vests came into fashion quite a few years ago now and I never managed to get my hands on one, then I think they just disappeared, or maybe I've just not seen any around but I really love this style and thought it'd be great for the spring/summer weather. I actually went into Primark looking for this blouse (as well as other things I didn't manage to find) and this is the only colour I could find it in although I was originally after it in white but nevertheless I actually really love this colour, it's a kind of mint green and quite sheer. I like the zip detail on the front and how it could either be worn just as a blouse or with the zip undone and a bandeau or vest underneath. The final item I purchased from Primark was this gorgeous black hand bag. I've been in the need for a hand bag as the one I'm currently using is getting a bit knackered and when I saw that it was just £12 and looked so much more expensive I just had to buy it. I have however since then had to return the bag as there was a problem with the zip, I'm not sure if it's the kind of zip they used with this bag as it was rough and hard to open and close or whether it was just the one I picked up.

Have you managed to find any great pieces for Spring lately?

Abigail x

2 comments:

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.