Sunday 24 September 2017

Back to blogging

'Abigail's World' has been lacking blog posts for six months now and it's time to get back to it. I started a new job over six months ago and juggling this along with driving lessons and a blog was just too much (I like to sleep in sometimes too). But now I'm settled into my job, I've passed my driving test *yay* and got myself a car which saves some time too so I feel like it's time to give the blog another go.

Getting back into blogging I think I want my blog to include less beauty and makeup but more photography, days out and food with the same hauls and wishlists included. I also might start to include some craft/diy pieces such as candles which I have been making for a couple of years.



So this was just a little post to say that I'm still here and will be back again shortly. I also hope that you're all as excited as I am that it's now autumn.


Follow

2 comments:

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.