Thursday 16 January 2014

NOTD: Barry M Gelly Nail Polish

As you may have noticed I haven't posted in a few days now, this is because I moved back to uni over the weekend now that the Christmas break is over *sad face*. Going back to uni means I've had more work to do and less time to blog, but don't worry, I have a lot of posts planned that are coming up soon such as product empties, a haul and some more reviews so stay tuned for them. Today is a... NOTD

NOTDBarry M Gelly Nail Paint in 'Blueberry' with a Topshop nail polish in 'Beleza' over the accent nail. I love this blueberry shade, I think it can be worn all the way through the year. In the summer spring and summer I think it'll look good on it's own whereas here as it's winter I decided to add a bit of blue/silver over the top of one to add a little sparkle.


Photo of Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Blueberry with Topshop in 'beleza'

A photo of different Ways to wear Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Blueberry
 Here are some other ideas I had of what you could do to wear one nail polish in different ways.
(L-R)
1. One coat of the Barry M Gelly nail paint.
2. Two coats of the Barry M Gelly nail paint.
3. Technic 'Celebration' on top of the Barry M Gelly nail paint.
4. Technic 'Carnival' on top of the Barry M Gelly nail paint.
5. A Ted Baker golden glitter (which can be seen here) over the Barry M Gelly nail paint.
6. Topshop 'Beleza' over the Barry M Gelly nail paint.
7. Gems on top of the Barry M Gelly nail paint.


A photo of different ways to wear Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Blueberry



Abigail x

11 comments:

  1. This formula is just brilliant and the shades so pretty - I just hope they release some new ones soon :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, this is the first of the jelly ones I tried and I really like it :) xx

      Delete
  2. I really like the glitter polish you use. The mix of small and large flakes of glitter makes it interesting. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is a nice combination although sometimes the brush doesn't always pick up the larger pieces xx

      Delete
  3. I love your blog! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, look at my recent blog post to find out more x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these nails they look fab!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the nail varnish you use over the top! makes it a bit different :)

    not-stayingin.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.