Wednesday 14 January 2015

Pinterest Post #1 - An Introduction


Introducing you to another one of my little spaces on the internet - Pinterest! Although I've had this pinterest account for a while, I never really used it much other than to pin photos from my blog onto my blog board. Don't get me wrong, I love pinterest and pinning but as I already had a pinterest account (which you can see here) for my work and those related boards I never really used this one - until now...


Now I am completely addicted to 'pinning' pretty much everything, from fashion and make-up to home inspiration to food, food and more food. So, I have decided that every week (hopefully) I'll be posting a mid-week post on a different one of my pinterest boards starting with Fashion next week! Choosing around 5 of my favourite pins from each board and writing a little bit about them.

You can have a look at all of my boards here and feel free to 'follow' my boards and account and leave yours in the comments below - I'd love to have a look at what you've been 'pinning'.


Abigail x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.