Wednesday 8 January 2014

Maybelline Colossal Mascara Review

Hello lovely readers, so here's a post that I've been meaning to do for SO long! It's the Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara. Out of all of the mascara's I've ever used I think this one has to be my absolute favourite! It's the first and only mascara I've used by Maybelline and I've seen a lot of good reviews about them. When I went out to buy one it did take me a while to decide which one to get before I chose this one.

A photo of the Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara
You can get it here, the price is really good from the quality you're getting as I've paid over £10 for mascaras that aren't as good as this Maybelline Colossal Mascara. From the image above on the right you can see the type of brush has been created to give you the volume, as it says on the tin! In my opinion, these brushes work a lot better than the rubber ones which I had previously, although I guess it depends on your personal preference!

A photo of my eye without the mascara
left eye, no mascara
Here (above) you can see my eyelashes before applying the Maybelline Colossal volum' express mascara.


A photo of my eye with the maybelline colossal volum' express mascara
right eye, with this mascara
And here you can see the massive difference with a layer of this mascara on (sorry about the change of eye). Not only has it added the volume but it's also added a lot of length too which makes this a great all round mascara!

There are a lot of mascara's out there which I'd like to try out but I think this Maybelline mascara will always stay as one of my favourites. What are your favourite mascara's?


Don't forget to enter my giveaway in my previous post!


Abigail x

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that is an incredible effect, it looks amazing on you - HAVE to try this now :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should, it's the best that I've tried :) xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, the difference is astounding! I love Maybelline mascaras but I think I'm too in love with my Benefit They're Real! I'll have to give this a try when it runs out :)
    amyalaska | Beauty & Lifestyle blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the benefit they're real! It seems to be one of everyone's favourites xx

      Delete
  3. Your eyes look beautiful and there's such a dramatic difference. I'm a little bit too obsessed with my Benefit They're Real though.

    *new follower*

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I've heard lots of good stuff about the benefit one xx

      Delete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.