Sunday 8 September 2013

REVIEW: L'OREAL 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution


I've read (and seen) a lot about the 'L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution' (what a mouth full!) and finally bought it for myself. I've always wanted to try out Bioderma until I heard about this cheaper alternative, being a student I thought I may as well try this one out first, although I still do want to try out Bioderma too!

This is currently on offer in Boots for £3.33 which is insanely cheap for this in my opinion. I've always been one to fall asleep with my make-up on and regret it as soon as I wake up. Using facial wipes never get every single bit of make-up off but from using make-up removers in the past which haven't done much better than wipes, I've been looking around for something better.

I've been using this for almost a week now and it has been amazing! I'm not saying it's as good as Bioderma because I haven't yet had the chance to try it but I guess it's a pretty close call. Especially from reviews I've read of the two being compared, they have most of the time said that there isn't much of a difference between them!

This product also claims to be a 3 in 1 Micellar solution from dissolving make-up, unclogging pores and removing impurities and toning and soothing skin. It does remove make-up very well, the only thing that I think is a bit more difficult to get off is eyeliner but maybe that's just me (or the eyeliner). I'd also say that it does unclog pores/remove impurities although I sometimes use this with a facial scrub too so it could be a combination of them together. I would definitely say it tone and soothes my skin, after using this my skin feels so fresh, smooth and make-up free!

One negative thing I have noticed with this product (which other people have mentioned too) is that when putting some onto a cotton wool pad, more often than not a lot more of the product will come out then I was expecting and I'll be left with a wet floor/sock. However, other than that I think this product is brilliant, and well worth the £3.33!

Have you tried this product? Or know of any similar/better than this?

Abigail x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.