Wednesday 30 September 2015

Revlon Colour Burst Matte Balm Review

Revlon are a brand which I never use to think of much but now I've realised just how good their products are and they are creeping into my daily makeup routine. From foundation and powder to mascara this is now my first lip product by Revlon and it was definitely a good choice! I purchased the Revlon Color Burst Matte Balm from Boots, here for £7.99, although Boots are currently still doing their 2 for £10 on Revlon products which means you can get some real bargains.




 The shade is 'Elusive' which is a lovely light rose pink colour, a shade I don't usually go for. I have to say I don't own too many pink lip products but this one has definitely made me want to try out more because I was surprised at by how much it suits my pale skin tone. I was also surprised by the minty scent this balm has, I wasn't sure about this at first but I think it's definitely grown on me, I'm much more use to the ordinary lip stick scent.

I like how Revlon have also made the packaging matte to match the formula, and they've done a good job of getting the colour of the packaging to an almost exact match to the product shade which I don't think we get to see too often. It makes it much easier to find amongst a drawer of lip products too rather than the lipsticks which all have the same colour packaging. Another thing I love about this lip product is the twist up part, I prefer this so much more to having to sharpen the end, although this gets you a pointed end I think this is much easier for on the go too. I'm looking forward to trying more from this range, they're so easy to apply and they've got so many colour options some that aren't matte too.





Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.