Wednesday 2 September 2015

The Perfect Mint Green Nail Polish

If you read my Summer Boots Haul post (here) you may have noticed I purchased this beautiful Maybelline Color Show nail polish. I'd gone through a phase of letting my nails breathe a little bit and as I looked through my box of nail polishes I didn't want to use any of them as they seemed too dark for what I like to wear in the summer or they were ones which I constantly wear.



So after raiding the Boots website I thought I'd go for a brand I don't own a nail polish in and I went for the Maybelline Color Show nail polish in the shade 'Green with Envy'. I thought this is a nice summer colour, different to any that I already own and a perfect mint green. It was also only £2.99 which I think is a bargain compared to what we can sometimes pay for just one nail polish I know already I'll get more use out of this one than my very bright orange Illamasqua nail polish.

I think I'll definitely look into buying some more from this range from Maybelline, they have so many shades available and I've been wearing this nail polish for a whole week now and it's only slightly chipped so I'd recommend it!



Follow

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colour ! Check out my blog please :)
    http://alwaysbeautyforever.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.