Sunday 22 January 2017

NYX soft matte lip cream



If you follow me over on Instagram you'll probably know that i'm starting to become a big Nyx fan. Last year I reviewed the Tame and Frame brow pomade which you can read here. The first product I ever bought by Nyx was this Soft Matte Lip Cream, I only have the one at the moment but I love it, I was torn between the shade London and Stockholm and eventually decided to go for Stockholm. 


The soft matte lip cream goes on really smooth and creamy, as you'd expect and then dries to a matte finish. It's not like your usual matte liquid lipstick as it's quite buttery rather than a liquid. The shade Stockholm that I went for is more of a pink-nude than a brown-nude, which although I've worn it all year round since I got it in June it is much more of a Spring/summer shade. I've found that they aren't the most long lasting product ever, the lip cream tends to wear off once you've eaten something but apart from that it stays put for a few hours.


I can't wait to try out some different shades. You can get the Nyx soft matte lip cream in this shade and more here for £5.50.




Follow

3 comments:

  1. this is a really pretty color! I'd probably choose something like that too :)

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely shade! xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.