Sunday 29 January 2017

January Favourites


I haven't written a monthly favourites in so so long but seen as I've been wearing these quite a lot this month, I thought I would share them with you.



NYX Lip Liner (Sugar Glass) and NYX Lipstick Suede (SandStorm) - This NYX lip duo has been my favourite thing to wear on my lips this month, I've been looking for the perfect nude shade and I think this could be it. I'll actually be writing a blog post on this duo soon so stay tuned to see some swatches. 



Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - This foundation is the first 'high-end' foundation I've actually tried and I love it! It lasts all day and there's not another foundation I've tried so far that can beat it.



Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish (25/Plump it up) - I've been wearing this nail polish almost all of January, it's a lovely deep purple shade and perfect for winter months before I start to reintroduce my bright spring polishes.



Lucifer TV show - Non-beauty favourite of the month has to be the TV show Lucifer, (although it's not actually on TV, it's available to watch on Amazon Prime). In this show Lucifer is the devil who has come back to earth and starts to work for the LAPD, I don't know what it is about detective shows but I just love them and they're even better when they have a twist too. Another favourite of mine at the moment is Grimm.


What have been your favourites this month?





Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.