Friday 13 January 2017

Instagram Diary 01

It's been a long long time since I last posted an Instagram post here on my blog and I feel that my Instagram has changed a lot since then and still is changing. I've never really had a theme with my Instagram but from the New Year I decided I wanted to improve my photography (in-particular my photos of wildlife) and share more of it with you. So here are the photos I uploaded to Instagram over the last couple of weeks. If I keep up with posting on Instagram regularly these 'Diary' type posts may be regular too. If you don't already follow me you can do so here.

L-R
An Oyster Catcher by the sea at Culzean Castle in Scotland from the Summer. A lovely candle holder by Yankee Candle which a friend bought me for Christmas - it's so pretty. As part of my aim to post more wildlife photos, here's a photo from the lake district a couple of years ago of a posing Mallard.

L-R
 If you follow me on Instagram already you'll probably know I love a sunset and this one was taken on a winter walk around the woods a couple of weeks ago. Another throwback to the lake district with a photo of these Canada Geese as I booked tickets to go and visit a friend in the lakes in a few weeks time and on one of my visits there before I got chased by these Geese wanting some more food. NYX are fast becoming one of my favourite makeup brands, this soft matte lip cream is one of my favourite pieces so far.

L-R
On another winter walk last week I managed to get some more photographs of wildlife, one bird which I'd never seen before was this Nuthatch. Finally getting around to paint my nails for the first time in a while, I went for a Tanya Burr nail polish in 'Little Duck' and attempted a bit of nail art too.


Don't forget to follow me here and let me know what your Instagram theme is.


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.