Sunday 6 September 2015

Covenham Resevoir

Now that September's here and the evenings are getting dark we're all getting excited for the autumn colours, fashion and cosy nights in. But I thought I'd share with you some photos from a local day out I had this summer, before we forget about the short summer we did have. This is Covenham Resevoir, a little place in Lincolnshire which you can read more about here if you want to pay it a visit.
















I love how blue the water and sky has come through in these photos, it was a really nice sunny day! And it shows you don't always have to travel too far for a nice view and day out or even holiday.


Follow

4 comments:

  1. Aw it looks so pretty there - I'm missing summer already!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was, me too but I love autumn :)

      Delete
  2. Wow such an amazing photography. :( sadly no more summer, here comes autumn!

    Ana
    http://anarazon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.