Thursday 15 October 2015

Rimmel London Exaggerate Lip Liner Review


One make-up item which I think I need more of in my collection has to be lip liners. I have thin lips which I think lip liners make look a lot more fuller than just using a lipstick, although I still often forget to use them. So one of my latest beauty purchases has been this Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in 'Eastend snob' which was only £3.99.


Firstly, the shade of this lip liner is absolutely amazing. I think it has to be one of my favourite lip products just due to the shade, if you know any lip sticks which are similar to this please let me know because I've even been wearing this on its own without a lipstick on top because I'm that obsessed with this shade. I loved the shape of the end of this lip liner because I haven't seen any like that before they're usually just pointed. Although now that I've used this product quite a few times the shape has been lost, especially because it's not one you can sharpen, but nevertheless it's still a good product.


The shade on the lips is very true to what you see in the packaging and it does have a great staying power although I find it does get quite drying over a long period of time. These Rose pink shades are my favourite at the moment now that we're into autumn, but I'm still loving the darker shades too which I'm looking forward to wearing more of in the winter months. For just £3.99 I think I'll definitely have to purchase a few more of these lip liners from their wide range of shades.


What are your favourite lip liners to use?


Follow

2 comments:

  1. Love this lip colour!

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently got this and absolutely love it. The perfect everyday shade. x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.