Saturday 19 October 2013

My Week #3

My week in pictures for the third time...


My eye make-up for the circus themed carnage and the stairs I created on sketch up for uni.



Getting the train home means a nice costa hot chocolate, some dogs that decided to sit next to me on the train and my view out of the window as I got closer to home.



Thumper was happy to see me home (apparently I look about 60 in this picture) and one of the many train stations I had to stop at on the way back to uni at night.



A trip to see Birmingham Library this week with uni.



More of Birmingham; Nando's (one of my favourite places to eat ever!), Selfridge's in Birmingham and a cheeky little shop in Lush!


What have you been up to this week?


Abigail x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.