Saturday 26 October 2013

L'oreal Paris Nude Magique Eau De Teint


I'd been using two of the Rimmel foundations (wake me up and match perfection). Then just my luck they both ran out at the same time! So, I'd been looking at different foundations trying to decide which should be my next purchase, the Bourjois ones looked appealing but then I saw the advert for this. And since I bought it (currently on offer for £6.99 in Boots, will usually be £9.99) I've seen a fair few reviews too!

Here's the shade I've got is 'porcelain' (the lightest one) which does look quite dark on my hand but it blends in nicely as you can see below, plus, my hand is quite a bit paler than my face!

Here it is blended in. It is a very light coverage foundation which I prefer because really, who does like to feel a heavy layer of make-up on their face? It does seem like it should be used in the summer because of this lighter coverage although I will definitely continue to use it as it gets even colder! It gives you a very smooth velvety feel to your skin and makes you look like you're not even wearing any foundation (in a good way) and still manages to cover up any imperfections. A concealer would still probably be needed if you have any major blemishes or dark under eyes but I guess that would just depend on your own skin. The 'lighter than water' effect that it claims to have seems to be true too because when I went into boots on the day I bought this they were doing an experiment where they had two glasses of water; one with this foundation in and a different one in the other. This foundation floated and the other didn't.

If you have any other questions about this product that I haven't already answered, feel free to contact me or leave a comment below.

Abigail x


2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and I love it! New follower here, I can't wait to read more of your posts xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.