Sunday 20 October 2013

My Uni Room Tour

Hey everyone, as my room at uni is so much better this year than last year (I loved living in halls but I do prefer my new room a lot) I thought I'd share with you some photo's of my little home from home.


How cute is this rabbit? And I'm getting ready for winter with this lovely christmasy candle!



The 1975

 
My favourite ever poster, McFLY!! And my Michael Buble calendar


A nice little jar of fairy lights that I made


I hope you enjoyed my university bedroom tour


Abigail x

4 comments:

  1. i really like your uni room its really creative and looks so homely! will definitely be following you!:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your room! how cute, I've just uploaded a tour of my own uni room here:http://marisajade.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.