Wednesday 2 October 2013

September Favourites

I know everyone says this but how is it October already?! This has been my first official week back at uni and as a second year I've been overloaded with work already so I've been trying to plan a few posts out so I can still post at least one or two a week. Enough of me blabbering on and here it is, my September favourites!

I haven't got around to testing out that many products this month that are new but these are the few things that I have been loving this month.

First of all is the Provoke touch of silver intensive conditioner. I was originally going to buy the John Frieda version of this conditioner but as this one was cheaper I bought this instead because well, who doesn't love a bargain? Although it's called 'touch of silver' it can also be used on blonde hair and aims to brighten your hair. I don't have fully blonde hair but I do have blonde ombre which I love and like to keep it bright as usually after topping it up it soon gets duller but I think this has really been working for me.

Onto the facial products and the Botanics facial scrub is amazing! I think it might even be better than any other facial scrub I've used before. The Nivea express hydration primer (you can read my review here) is sooo good, I notice when I've forgotten to put it on when I get back and my make-up isn't left as well as it would be if I did wear it.

And last but not least, make-up. When I was looking for a new blusher because I didn't like the ones I already had, a friend of mine recommended this one - The MUA blusher. For £1 I thought it wouldn't be very good but it's amazing and the best that I've ever tried. The Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo I wear some days lightly to look quite natural and then when I go on a night out I either wear a bit more of it or I use it as a base and add more on top. It is a great product and I really do recommend it.

I hope you enjoyed this months favourites and I guess it won't feel like long until the next one!

Abigail x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.