Wednesday 16 October 2013

Autumn Inspiration

Today I've been feeling in a real Autmn-y mood! And when I read Louise's (Sprinkle of Glitter's) Autumn post earlier today I went onto my pinterest (you can see it here) and was amazed by all of the lovely autumn and winter things I found! I love pinterest, so much that I even have another one for my blog for my course at uni (here if you're interested in design too).

So, after finding all of these wonderful Autumn things I thought I'd do a similar post to Louise's and share some of them with you...

Decoupage pumpkins, I think this is a great idea and I know how easy decoupage is because I've used it in some of my textile work here

These candle jars look sooo warm and autumn-y

I really want to make this bowl from leaves, the colours and shape is perfect

How cute is this little sewn pumpkin?!

I've got a few nice candles in ready for when the autumn and winter seasons, now all I need are some fir-cones

To see all of these and more autumn/winter ideas check out my Autumn/Winter board, I did have to refrain myself from looking at the winter ideas too much though because I was getting too excited for winter and Christmas!

What are your favourites or do you have any other Autumn craft/decor ideas?

Abigail x






2 comments:

  1. I love these ideas! I read Louise's post earlier too and was inspired to try something creative for Autumn! Following your blog now :) xx

    taniaxkoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll be sure to check out your blog too :) xx

      Delete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.