Friday 9 September 2016

Review: Myleene Klass Lipstick Trio



When I think of lipsticks or makeup in general a brand that doesn't usually come to mind is Myleene Klass. That is until I received these last Christmas! With a trio of 3 different shades and a lovely black and gold packaging, it's hard not to like these lipsticks just for that reason.


The three different shades are; Frida, which is a lovely orange shade which I probably get more wear out of in the Spring and Summer. Hedy is like a bubblegum pink, not something I would have usually picked out for myself but I actually really like it. And last but not least is my favourite of the three shades, Rosa. Rosa is a gorgeous red (my favourite kind of lipstick) and something I think you can get away with wearing all year round, day or night.


The staying power of these lipsticks are also really quite good too. When applying a red lip liner before gliding Rosa onto my lips, the lipstick really does stay on well - even when you're having a few drinks! The only down-side to these lipsticks is that I just can't find them anywhere online at the moment, they were originally purchased from Littlewoods so keep checking there around Christmas if you'd like to get some of these too.


Thanks for reading.




Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.