Sunday 25 September 2016

10 things I love about Autumn

Now that it's officially Autumn I feel like I can start making my blog very autumnal too - it is one of my favourite seasons after all. So today here are some of my favourite things about Autumn.



1. It's cooler - Summer is great for getting out and about and doing stuff but sometimes it is just TOO hot. I'm an autumn kind of person all the way and I'm looking forward to being able to sleep without having to keep the window open.

2. Hot drinks - I'm a big tea drinker and although that doesn't change in the summer months, autumn (and winter) are definitely the time to bring out the hot chocolate and chai lattes.



3. Berry Colours - I know all you bloggers out there secretly can't wait for those cosy burgundy knits and the berry lipsticks and nails to become acceptable again, just like me.

4. It's getting closer to CHRISTMAS - If you know me at all you'll know that Christmas is my favourite time of the year and for me Autumn is when it starts to feel like it's getting closer.



5. All the candles - I do love a fruity scented candle in the summer but you just can't beat an autumn/winter/christmas scent, my current favourite has to be 'Spiced orange and clove'.

6. Baking - Who am I kidding? I bake all year round, as you may be able to tell by some of my latest blog posts. But there's something much more special about a nice warm apple and cinnamon crumble, mmmm.



7. Cosy clothes - Snuggling up in your favourite fluffy socks and cosy jumpers in front of the fire is the best.

8. Leaves changing colour - How could you not love seeing the green leaves change all shades of yellow, orange and red.



9. Halloween - I never use to be a big fan of Halloween but since going to uni and dressing up for it every year, I've started to love it!

10. Bonfire night - Seeing the dark nights sky lit up by fireworks is just so much fun.


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.