Thursday 12 March 2015

Pinterest Post #9 - Make-up Tutorials

Learning how to create a new make-up look or improve on something within how I apply my make-up is something I love to learn. Whether I've seen a fellow blogger, celeb or friend try something new or which I haven't seen before I want to know how to create that look too. Pinterest is often where I like to go for this, so today's post is all about make-up tutorials on pinterest. You can have a browse of the make-up tutorials that I've pinned here and my top five below!




Red/Grey look for blue eyes - I'm not quite sure what occasion or where I'd wear this look to. But, I LOVE it. The white, black, grey and especially the red stand out so much and seem to work really well with blue eyes. Now I just need an excuse to wear my make-up like this!

Contouring and highlighting - Contouring and highlighting is something that I rarely do. Mostly because on a day-to-day basis of having about twenty minutes to get ready from jumping out of bed to leaving the house for work, I really don't have time. But also I'm not entirely sure I currently have the best products for it, I'd quite like to try it with a different bronzer as the ones I currently own seem to be a bit too shimmery.

The perfect lined lips - I've only recently started to use lip liners, I'm usually straight on with the lip stick but I've started to realise what a difference it can make.

How to make your lipstick last - Now when it comes to making your lipstick last, I've heard of people putting tissue between their lips or dabbing it on them before applying the next coat, but I've never seen it done with a brush before and I think it looks like quite an interesting technique. I am yet to try it for myself though!

Eyeshadow for hooded eyes - I really like the shades of grey used in this look and how they gradually get darker towards the outside, which although it could work with anyone I think it looks great with someone like myself who has hooded eyes and creates an almost shadow like effect.

What are some of your favourite make-up looks?

Abigail x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.