Wednesday 25 March 2015

Pinterest Post #11 - Kitchenware

If you've seen some of my most recent posts you may have noticed I've been sharing my love for homeware bits and pieces and also how much baking I've been doing lately. So for today's post I thought I'd share with you some pretty kitchenware which I've seen on pinterest and now need in my life. These are just my top picks for my kitchenware pinterest board.


Vintage Floral Prints - I love these prints and especially on the vintage milk bottle, I'd much rather have this to put milk in in the fridge rather than those plastic bottles it comes in.

Mixer - If you can't already tell from the images above I really like pastels in kitchenware and this mixer is just lovely. I think I saw it recently on somewhere like The Great British Bake Off and they look so easy to use too.

Heart Shaped Dish - I spotted a lot of these around valentine's day earlier this year but I think they'd be great for the whole year, not just for one day, especially if you love baking like me.

Cute Bowls - These look so pretty together, and look at just how cute that little bird is.

Heart Shaped Measuring Spoons - I always seem to forget how useful measuring spoons and cups are and I'm yet to own some still. These heart shaped ones just make them even more worth having, right?


Abigail x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.