Thursday 19 March 2015

Pinterest Post #10 - Hair

Another one of the many things I love pinning in the world of pinterest has to be hairstyles. You can see more on my hair board but I've picked out my top 5 below, as you can probably tell I'm going through a mix of both an ombre and a plait obsession at the minute.




Plaited Hair



I've been wanting to change my hairstyle again for quite a while now and although I've been looking at a few short hairstyles over on pinterest recently, I don't think I'm feeling brave enough to go shoulder length or shorter just yet. I am however thinking of rekindling the ombre look which I've had for over a year before, a year without and now I'm thinking of going back to it, the first image above sells me 100% but I'm pretty sure mine won't be looking that good! Another reason for not wanting to have too short hair right now is that I've been loving plaits lately, although I need to master them myself, they look amazing, I really love fishtail plaits which for some reason I can't get my head around creating just yet, hopefully I will do one day. The Game of Thrones inspired look is also one I'm yet to try but I'm loving watching Game of Thrones at the minute so I thought I'd throw it in there!

What are your favourite hairstyles at the moment?

Abigail x

2 comments:

  1. Definitely loving the short hair at the moment! Hence why I got it done too, haha.

    -Saan x
    http://electracoven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it but I'm too scared to go for it at the moment haha x

      Delete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.