Wednesday 18 February 2015

Pinterest Post #6 - My Bucket List

This week I thought it would be nice to write a post on something a little which you don't see too many blog posts about, and that is what's on my bucket list. There are so many things I'd like to do some day but just to name a few here are five of them in no particular order.




Go to Italy - If you read my travel post last week you will know that Italy is the place I'd like to visit the most abroad if I had the chance to choose anywhere, so no doubt that wouldn't be on my bucket list somewhere!

Ride in an airplane - To go to Italy I'd probably have to get in an airplane, also something I've never done before believe it or not. I can't quite imagine what it would be like to be that high in the sky, although it probably seems like nothing to some of you, there's not a reason why I haven't been in a plane before, I've just never needed to as I've never been abroad before either.

Play in a human hamster ball - How amazing would that be? It looks like so much fun and reminds me of some shows I'd watch on tv when I was younger.

Learn to play guitar - I do actually own a guitar although I've never gotten around to learning how to play it properly so that's something that I'd like to do at some point. I remember teaching myself jingle bells on it one year but I'm yet to get a bit further than that!

Learn how to drive - Another thing that I'm yet to get around to doing, how difficult will it be? I'm hoping to maybe get around to it this summer so wish me luck!


Abigail x

2 comments:

  1. This is a good bucket list, I really need to make a proper one that I can tick off as I go, I have a 25 before 25 list to complete too! Goodluck with the driving, best thing I ever did!

    Ffion
    asouthwales.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. I have so many things on my bucket list I'll have to either become a millionaire or live to a million.

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    The Crown Wings

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.