Sunday 15 February 2015

Gluten-Free Banana Pancakes Recipe

I'd been looking for recipe on banana pancakes for a while, but most of them had a lot of ingredients which I didn't have in. That's until I found this three-ingredient recipe plus it's also gluten-free so that means even a lot more of you can make this too! Now the only thing that I didn't have which would have been useful would be some syrup, so I decided to add cinnamon instead for a bit more flavour but because of the flavours of the bananas I really don't think you need to!


Ingredients:

One and a half banannas
2 eggs
half a tsp of baking powder
(optional) cinnamon


Method:
  • Firstly I mashed the bananas in a bowl with a fork - not too much though as I still wanted there to be some physical pieces of banana in the pancakes.
  • Next I added the baking powder and eggs and mixed them all together with the fork, and then added a tiny bit of cinnamon at this stage.
  • Next step, in a frying pan place about a tablespoon or two of the mixture (you don't need nuch at all) and then leave for a minute or two for one side to cook and then flip it over to the other side, and cook for however long you want depending on how well done you like them.
  • Repeat the last step for the rest of the mixture, I got about four out of mine using these quantities.




Then you're done and you now have some tasty banana pancakes to eat! I did also add some more cinnamon at the end, but it's not essential. I might even use some syrup next time myself.

Let me know if you decide to give it a go - especially as it's almost pancake day!


Abigail x

1 comment:

  1. looks so good, yummy
    nice post dear
    melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.