Wednesday 11 February 2015

Pinterest Post #5 - Travel

Travelling is something I don't get to do too often with still being a university student but something I'd love to do a lot more. Although I've never been abroad before I know there's some places I'd definitely like to visit some day, so for today's post I thought I'd share with you my top 5 places I want to travel abroad to from my pinterest board here.


Italy - Italy is probably the place I'd like to visit the most. I'm not sure why, I'm currently trying to learn the language too and I love their food (everyone likes pizza though, right?) Lake Como is pictured (no.1) and it's little streets like this which I imagine Italy to be like, it also reminds me of the film 'Letters to Juliet' which is based on Italy and the whole Romeo and Juliet love story and every time I watch that film it makes me want to go there.

France - France is another place I'd love to visit. In particular the Eiffel Tower (image no.5 - just incase you weren't sure....) and even Disney Land. Although if I ever do get to visit France one thing I'm not too sure about is the snail eating - would definitely choose Italy over France when it comes to their food!

Bora Bora - Everyone dreams of going to a place like Bora Bora, it looks so tranquil, a place you could sit and relax all day long and enjoy the view and let go of all your worries. When it comes to thinking of places to go to abroad I never really choose the typical beachy holiday destinations as I'd much rather go and see sites then lay around on a beach but with Bora Bora I'd definitely make an exception.

Australia - Did anyone ever watch the show 'H2o' as a child? The show where the three teenage girls would turn into mermaids if they touched water and all had a power each? Well I did and I think that's one of the reasons why I wanted to go to Australia so much, the Sydney Opera House is also an amazing piece of architecture I'd like to see. I think the wildlife and animals would be great to see there too, although I'd probably be quite scared if I saw a crocodile.

Fiji - Image no.2 shows the heart Shape Island, Tavarua Island in Fiji. In these images I think Fiji can look quite similar to that of Bora Bora but, one reason in particular that Fiji is in my top 5 is that there is also an underwater motel which you can stay in. How amazing is that? You're on the ocean floor and you can even feed the fish from pressing a button in your motel room, imagine literally waking up to that (here).

You can see more from me on pinterest here, see you over there.


Abigail x

1 comment:

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.