Wednesday 4 February 2015

Pinterest Post #4 - Jewellery

Back for another post on the wonderful world of pinterest, this time I've picked out my 5 favourite pins from my jewellery board.  I'm always on the look out for some nice rings but I'm yet to find any that really stand out to me, each time I'm in a shop and see the jewellery collection I can't help but go over and have a peak! Here are some of the pieces I've been lusting over online recently.




Origami Crane Earrings - Although I own quite a lot of earrings, I think it's fair to say that these would stand out a mile from the any I own. I think these are incredible, I can't imagine having the patience to hand-make these, they must have been so fiddly - but worth it.

Rose Gold Initial Bracelet - I never tend to wear many bracelets, I own a couple of charm bracelets which I do like to wear but I'm never brave enough to wear them out and about through the fear of losing them. It doesn't matter what size I get, for some reason they tend to always slip off my wrist and over my hand. This bracelet is so cute, especially with the initial and I particularly love that it's rose gold.

Art Deco Ring - I bet this ring caught your eye didn't it? (Top Left) I think it's probably the most beautiful ring I've ever seen! Those blue tones with the silver ring are magnificent, we all wish we had a ring like this now, right?

Gold, Pink and Grey Crystal Quartz Ring - I use to collect different kinds of gems and stones when I was younger and this ring reminded me of those. Putting them into a ring is a brilliant idea, I'd love to try this but I wouldn't know where to start with making my own. The chosen pink and grey crystals in this ring match perfectly too.

Dinosaur Ring - I don't know what it is but I've always been a fan of dinosaurs. From watching tv shows like walking with dinosaurs and then onto Primeval growing up (although it's not really just about dinosaurs) I've always really liked them. So this ring was no doubt going to be in my top 5 picks, I even own at least two pairs of dinosaur socks, I just think they're amazing - maybe even roar-some? Too far?


Abigail x

1 comment:

  1. Although the coloured stone rings are gorgeous, I feel like we need to talk about the dinosaur ring. So, so cute, I need one.

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.