Saturday 14 December 2013

November Favourites

It's unbelievable how fast this month has gone already. Less than two weeks until Christmas? So here's another late monthly favourites which was again planned to be posted at the beginning of this month! Hopefully there'll be a lot more time for blogging in the Chrsitmas holidays, so here's my November favourites...




First up is Batiste dry shampoo, it's always great to freshen up your hair between washes and I've found this 'scent' is the best of their collection that I've used so far!


My favourite cleanser at the minute (even now through December) has to be this Visibly Clear blackhead eliminating SOS Cleanser by Neutrogena. What a mouthful that is! It leaves your face feeling ultra smooth and also smells really nice too.


Now this product most of you probably wouldn't have heard of before (because it's from the 'kids' section of Avon) but nevertheless it smells amazing and I'm starting to get to the end of the bottle *sad face*.


One of my favourite lipsticks to wear this Autumn/Winter has been the Rimmel London Kate Lipsticks (shade 107 is great for this time of year but I also really like shade 111).


A non-beauty favourite of mine recently has been the FX Magazines which are perfect for me and include so many great designs which is of course great when you're studying Interior Design too!


Abigail x

2 comments:

  1. love rimmel lipsticks :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.