Sunday 1 December 2013

Christmas Wishlist

I haven't made a wishlist in a while but rather than making a monthly one I thought it'd be nice to do a Christmas wishlist.. especially now that it's December and Christmas is everywhere you look (I'm not complaining though)


1. AX Paris Dress - £45. This is my favourite dress that I've seen for this season, I can't believe how perfect it is and if (as a student) I had the money for this dress I'd definitely be purchasing it!
2. Newlook Reindeer Jumper - £29.99. What's more cheesy at this time of year than a Christmas Jumper? Well, surely it's one like this that lights up too!
3. Earmuffs - £17 from Accessorize.
4. Penguin Travel Mug - £5.99 from Newlook. This would be great to take to uni on a cold morning filled with hot chocolate.
5. Newlook Tartan Leggings - Tartan is in right now and I really want something tartan to wear seen as the only tartan thing I have at the moment are socks!

What's on your Christmas wishlist?

Abigail x



6 comments:

  1. Love the dress and the jumper is adorable!! :) lovely post sweet :)
    Ava xo
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the dress is my favourite! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Tartan is great this time of the year especially! xx

      Delete
  3. I love those tartan pants and of course the festive jumper, definitely need to buy one!!

    rosyapparel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love anything festive or those types of colours in the winter! :)

      Delete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.