Saturday 30 November 2013

Autumn/Winter Nails


Here's a quick post for you all of my favourite nail polishes for this season!

(From left to right)
1. Bourjois Paris - Beige Glamour 27
2. NYC - 002 Full Metal Jacket
3. Rimmel London - 350 Goldspun Coral
4. Rimmel London - 315 Ready, Aim, Paint
5. Miss Sporty - 160 (not sure if this number is for the shade or not, hopefully it is)
6. Ultimate - P10 (another one I'm not 100% sure about)
7. Maybelline New York - Vampire Seduction 145
8. Avon Nailware Pro - Decadence
9. Unknown (this one I think was in a gift set at Christmas but I can't remember the brand)
10. Topshop - Beleza
11. Technic - Celebration
12. Technic - Carnival
13. Miss Sporty - 330 (another miss sporty number)


And here's a closer look at the other side


Abigail x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.