Saturday 21 December 2013

Christmas Tag

Image available here

1. What is your favourite Christmas song?
I love so many Christmas songs and Michael Buble (who is one of my favourite singers anyway) has to be my favourite artist at Christmas but my favourite classic Christmas song is 'Last Christmas' by Wham!

2. What is your favourite festive drink?
Hot Chocolate on a cold night is one of my faves but I do also like a nice glass of mulled wine too!

3. What is your favourite Christmas film?
I also have a lot of Christmas films I love too so I don't think I could pick just one.. Christmas with the Kranks, the Santa Clause and Elf are a few of my favourite.

4. What is your favourite Christmas outfit?
I don't really have a favourite Christmas outfit but I do like to chill in my pj's with my family whilst we open our presents.

5. What's the best part of Christmas dinner?
Roasts are my favourite meals anyway but I'm a big fan of roast potatoes!

6. What's your favourite thing about Christmas?
Getting to spend time with my family and friends is my favourite part, especially watching TV on Christmas eve and opening all of the presents together on Christmas day.

7. What's your favourite Christmas food?
I'm not a fan of mince pies or Christmas pudding so I'd have to say Chocolate or Christmas dinner!

8. Do you love or loathe wrapping Christmas presents?
I LOVE wrapping up presents, all the nice paper and ribbons make it seem that bit more Christmassy and they look nice under the Christmas tree.

9. What's your best Christmas memory?
One Christmas memory that always seems to stand out to me is finding a present from 'Santa' at the end of my bed at about 4 in the morning and then going into my brother's room where he'd open his and then we'd wake up our parents so very early!

10. What's your favourite part of Christmas day?
Christmas eve/day is just the best time of the year anyway for me but I do enjoy just chilling opening presents and seeing the look on your family's faces when they open something you've bought them, then playing family games, listening to Christmas music and eating an amazing Christmas dinner!

Doing this Christmas tag has made me a lot more excited for Christmas now, let me know if you decide to do this tag too!


Abigail x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.