Saturday 28 December 2013

What I got for Christmas

Here's a little post to show you all some of the things which I got for Christmas. I am so grateful for everything I got from my family and friends, as I said in my last post I was lucky enough to get the Canon powershot camera which I asked for and I've taken all of these pictures with it...

Cath Kidston Rose Collection

           Angel Necklace                                                Christmas hand cream

Katy Perry Purr perfume


Rabbit Cushion

Pug Cushion


Katy Perry Killer Queen perfume gift set

                 2014 diary                                                Grace Cole hand wash and hand lotion


Abigail x





4 comments:

  1. The Katy Perry perfume looks so cute! Lovely presents + the photos are gorgeous!
    L xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that rabbit cushion and I have that Cath Kidston Hand cream! It's amazing :) xx

    http://saturdayrambles.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.