Sunday 31 July 2016

Lush Wishlist

When I was in London a few weeks ago I visited the Lush store on Oxford Street and oh wow I never knew there was one so big. I don't think I'd ever been into a Lush store with more than one floor before! Although I wanted to buy almost every item in there, I only came out with my favourite product which is the Comforter bubble bar (blog post coming soon). So I thought I'd share some of the other things I was lusting after with a Lush Wishlist.


1. Pink Flamingo Bubble Bar - Bubble bars are my favourite Lush product but I haven't tried one of them on a 'stick' before, plus what's not to like about the pink flamingo design.

2. Whoosh Shower Jelly - I remember years ago I had a purple sparkly shower jelly and I had no idea that Lush still do them or brought them back out! The relaxing scent that this jelly has too makes me want it even more.

3. Milky Bath Bubble Bar - I was tempted to buy this bubble bar another one? I know I know but it just looked so cute and I've heard milky bath products are good for the skin so what's not to love?

4. Let the good times roll Cleanser - I actually received a sample of this cleanser when I visited the Lush store because I remembered how AMAZING it smelt from another time. It's based on popcorn and I'm not the biggest fan of popcorn (unless it's toffee of course) but I think it's my favourite Lush smell and I will definitely be purchasing this beauty when I'm employed.

5. Lava Lamp Bath Bomb - I didn't get to see this bath bomb in action whilst I was in store but I own a lava lamp and love them so I'm hoping this would be just as fun to watch as it dissolves.


I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what you're favourite Lush products are!





Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.