Sunday 24 July 2016

A week in Scotland


If you read my last post you'll know I recently went on a little family holiday to Scotland for the week. These kind of posts have been popular before so I thought I'd share just some of the many photos I took on holiday, I just can't put my camera down! We stayed in the south of Scotland and visited some nice little places such as a castle which the interior reminded me of one of my fave shows, Downton Abbey. We also managed to spot a hare and other bits of wildlife and lots of bright and beautiful flowers!
















































I hope you enjoyed this post and the photographs. Let me know in the comments or on Twitter if you've been anywhere nice lately!



Follow

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you had a wonderful holiday in Scotland, your photos are so beautiful! I have only been to Scotland once but I would LOVE to go again :)

    El xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to visit Scotland, and it looks like it was lovely there! Hope you had a great time :) Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every one of your lovely comments, thank you.